E-Cigarette Explodes Inside Man’s Pocket At In NYC Wine Shop!

7,297 views

A wine shop employee got burned when an e-cigarette in his pocket exploded. The employee works at Central Cellars, a wine shop in Manhattan’s Grand Central Station, when the explosion took place. His coworkers scattered as Gooding frantically tried to pat out the flames, receiving serious burns to his right hand. He was rushed to a nearby hospital and was admitted to the burn unit, where he will undergo surgeries to repair burn damage to his skin.