Students Die After Touching Electrified Light Pole During Flood

September 9, 2018 18078 Views

A Mexican high school student touched a light pole in a flooded street and when he did he received an electric shock and fell down. One of his classmates saw this and tried to help him but he also touches the pole and falls down electrocuted. Another young student seeing that his friends are lying in the water tries to help them but unfortunately he also receives an electric shock due to the contact of the metal structure with the cables, which were not isolated.

Related Videos

Play All Replay Playlist Replay Track Shuffle Playlist Hide picture